Wireless Desktop Laser Engraver Cutter
Emblaser 2 is designed with your creative process in mind. The combination of camera assisted alignment helps accelerate the transition from digital design to reality. Emblaser 2 works with LaserWeb Open Source software combined with our intuitive add-ons for a simplified workflow.
Designed for the Classroom
Designed, engineered and proudly made in Australia, the Emblaser 2 is the second generation desktop laser cutter and engraver that is a perfect combination of ease-of-use, size, power and price. Designed to be user friendly, easy to setup, safe and easy to use in any classroom.
So many materials
The Emblaser 2 can cut, mark or engrave cloth, cardboard, paper, leather, wood, plastics and so much more.
Traditionally laser cutters have only been available for specialised learning areas, but the Emblaser 2 is a Class 1 laser making is safe to use in any classroom when combined with it’s air filtration unit. The Emblaser 2 is a Class 1 device considered the safest and does not permit human access to laser radiation during operation.
Use the software you know & love
The Emblaser is compatible with a wide range of software products.
Why choose Emblaser 2 over CO2?
- The Emblaser 2 is about 1/5th the cost of a Co2 system.
- Emblaser 2 doesn’t use mirrors, so no complex mirror alignment required.
- Can engrave photographs with higher definition compared to CO2.
- Simple servicing, no need to return to base for replacing laser unit.
- Emblaser 2 is air cooled. No messy buckets of water and fish pumps needed.
- No complex manual focusing and laser height is so ware controlled.