Truly affordable. Remarkably versatile. With the VersaStudio, we’ve taken everything that makes a Roland printer great and packed it into one powerful, profit-producing package. Award-winning mild solvent inks. Your choice of media. Metallic and white ink options. One device that can print and cut an incredible variety of both indoor and outdoor durable graphics. All from your desktop.
In today’s market, there’s a big need for one-offs and short runs. The VersaStudio BN-20 was developed to provide custom print/cut jobs on demand without a large investment in equipment. With its desktop footprint and economical price, it is – dollar for dollar – one of the strongest profit centers available.
- Integrated printing and cutting in a 20″ desktop inkjet
ECO-SOL MAX™ ink: CMYK or CMYK+Mt (Metallic Silver); or NEW CMYK+W (White)
- Aqueous Pigment Ink (FPG) option – CMYK
- Intelligent Ink Circulation System prevents metallic ink from settling
- Roland Automated Ink Circulation System for economical operation
- USB 2.0 interface
- Bundled software: Roland VersaWorks, R-Works and Roland OnSupport
- Windows drivers
- Both outdoor and indoor applications
- Load media from 150 – 515mm wide and print media up to 480mm wide